1⁄2" Pipe End Vacuum Valve Operator
- Simple, Inexpensive And Reliable
- Tight Seal At The Body Junction
- Spring Loaded, Redundant Seal on Shaft
- Pipe End
- Connection Between V1045 Seal-off Valve and Pump
- Removes And Replaces The Seal Plug During The Pump Down Operation
- For Flange End, See V1045-3
- Vacuum-insulated piping systems
- Flex lines
- Any fabrication that requires a vacuum jacket
- SERVICE: High Vacuum.
- PRESSURE: 1 X 10-8 TORR Vacuum up to 15 PSIG Positive.
- TEMPERATURE: +150° F TO -60° F.
- LEAK RATE: 1 X 10-8 STD CC GHe/ SEC. (Seal Permeability).
- CONNECTION: Weld junction is standard. Thread and flange junctions available on request.