Spring Loaded Vacuum Seal-off Valve, 2" Size
This is a vacuum seal-off valve for large systems such as cryogenic tanks, dewars, 2.0" vacuum-insulated piping, and MRI magnet vacuum containers. This unique seal-off valve has a high conductance, compact design that is vacuum-tight during normal evacuation with an spring-loaded poppet. It works with matching v2000 operators that are specially engineered to engage the poppet.
- Dust Cap
- Poppet 304 SST
- O-Ring Seals Viton
- Spring Retainer 300 Series SST Valve Body 304 SST
- Spring 300 Series SST
- Spring Washer 18 – 8 SST
- Use Pipe End Valve Operator Model V2165-20 or Flange End Valve Operator Model V2165-30-50
- Vacuum Leak Tested @ 1 X 10-5 TORR Tight to 1 X 10-9 SCC GHe/SEC or less.
- Relief Pressure 2 – 6 PSIG
- TC Vacuum tube port available P/N V2165–11.
- CONNECTION: Standard weld jacket. Threaded and KF/NW flange connections on request.
- Piping and Flexlines
- Vacuum Insulated Piping Systems
- MRI Magnet Vacuum Containers
- Cryogenic Dewars
- Cold Boxes